green bell peppers
monterey jack cheese
( or cornstarch)
( cooked and crumbled)
- Cook rice according to package directions (instant rice usually calls for 1 cup water boiled, rice added and allowed to sit for 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, half bell peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
- With cut side of bell pepper facing down, shave a small part of the pepper from the middle, so when you turn it over it will lie flat.
- Once rice is finished, stir in butter, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Toss cheese with flour, then stir into rice mixture.
- Pack bell pepper halves with rice mixture.
- Grill on medium high heat for 15 min or until peppers are cooked through.