( I used Z-Sweet sugar substitute)
1 3/4 cups
( I used the white)
( ground fresh)
( mashed- 2 large or 3 small)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Oil and flour an 8x3x3-inch loaf pan.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream the shortening and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour, sea salt, nutmeg, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Mash your bananas in a separate bowl.
- Alternately add the banana and flour mixture into the shortening sugar mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Smooth the top of the banana bread so its even.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan and finish cooling completely.
- Once its cool, wrap in tin foil and store overnight in the fridge before cutting.
- Bon Appetit!