2 (14 ounce) cans
egg whites, beaten
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
( recommended ( Old Bay)
( recommended ( Tabasco)
flat leaf parsley, chopped
3 -4 tablespoons
roasted red peppers
( 1/2 pepper from a jar, drained)
salt and pepper
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine salmon, egg white, bread crumbs, crab boil seasoning, hot sauce, parsley, roasted red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Form 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
- Add vegetable oil to hot pan, Rotate pan one complete turn to coat bottom of pan with the oil.
- Add patties and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.