1 -2 tablespoon
sliced turkey breast
chopped roasted red pepper
( from a jar)
nonstick cooking spray
( olive oil or butter flavored)
- Preheat skillet or griddle to medium high and spray with nonstick spray.
- Spread jam on one piece of bread.
- On other piece of bread, place turkey, onion slice, roasted red peppers and swiss cheese.
- Place bread spread with jam on top of other side of sandwich and put on griddle.
- Cover with a deep pot lid and cook a minute or so (until lightly browned).
- Remove lid, flip sandwich carefully and cook other side about a minute of so (until lightly browned).
- If sandwich browns before cheese melts, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds or so.