flax seed meal
toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon toasted and chopped sunflower seeds or 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter or 1 tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients together really well.
- Grease a flat bottom glass bowl, dish or pan such as Pyrex or Corningware that is about 6" wide across the middle.
- Pour batter into the dish. (the batter should be about 1/2 inch thick).
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Remove and tip over onto a cooling rack.
- When cooled slice it across into 2 slices of bread about 6 inches round and 3/8" thick. It's very easy to do this even though it's fairly thin.