garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs
flat iron steaks
- Place steak in a plastic sealable bag.
- In a small glass; wisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the steak and marinate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours
- Let meat set at room temperature for at least one hour prior to grilling.
- Remove meat from the marinade and discard marinade.
- Place steak on heated grill, cook about 5 minutes. You can rotate the steak about 45 degrees to create grill cross-hatch marks.
- Turn the steak over and move to a slightly cooler part of the grill and continue grilling about 4 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain.