1 (6 ounce) packets
( any flavor)
olive oil, 1 heavy drizzle
mesquite grilled chicken breast
1 1/2 teaspoons
red pepper flakes
- Heat chicken breast through, cube, and set aside.
- Pour heavy drizzle of olive oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook ramen until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Add noodles to hot oil (being careful of splashes).
- Toss in cilantro, pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- Lightly brown noodles.
- Add cubed chicken breast, tossing thoroughly.
- Drizzle lemon juice into skillet, tossing thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and transfer to pre-warmed plate or bowl.