family-size tea bag
( equivalent to 4 regular)
ice, for serving
- Place the tea bag(s) in an iced tea jar or large pitcher. Pour the boiling water over the tea bag and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
- While tea steeps, muddle the limes and the sugar in a medium bowl, until the sugar dissolves and the lime releases its juice.
- After steeping, remove tea bags from the jar.
- Carefully add the lime/sugar mixture using a large spoon. Stir well to combine.
- Add the pomegranate juice and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the rum and stir to incorporate.
- Serve over ice.