orange, zest of
heavy cream, whipped
6 (1 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together.
- Add the melted chocolate and gently fold in the eggs being careful not to over mix.
- Add the flour, orange zest, and Grand Marnier.
- Pour the batter into individual moulds or ramekins and insert a square of chocolate into the middle of each cake.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Unmould the cakes onto plates and decorate with a spoonful of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.