cabbage, sliced and chopped
( more to your taste)
onion, finely chopped
red chile, seeded and then cut into very fline slices
chicken stock, cubs
salt and pepper
- Heat oil in the frying pan, then add the onion, chilli and garlic.
- Cook until soft.
- Break chicken stock cube into the pan and stir to spread throughout the mixture.
- Add all of the chopped cabbage and salt and pepper, then stir to coat the mixture.
- Place lid on the pan and cook over a low heat for a further 10-15 minutes (the cabbage should be soft by this time).
- Stir in the beaten eggs until they are cooked (about a minute).
- Serve it in a hot dish.