1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups
shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
ground black pepper
1 3/4 cups
French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, soup, one cup of cheese,garlic powder,pepper,salt, milk, 1 cup of french onions, and soy sauce.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with rest of french fried onions and bake until onions are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 10 more minutes.