unsalted butter, softened
( 1 blue)
- Grease and flour a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Beat banana and butter until creamy.
- Beat in water.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until very foamy.
- Beat into mixture.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Draw a cat head onto a piece of paper (approx 4 by 5 inches).
- Use cat stencil to cut out two cat heads.
- Frost top of one layer and place second cat head on top of first.
- Frost cake (use a sugarless cream cheese or sour cream filling).
- Decorate with cat face.
- Remove candy before allowing baby to attack cake.