whole peeled and cored fresh pineapple
red onion, thinly sliced
pine nuts, lightly toasted
3 ounces piave cheese or 3 ounces
parmesan cheese, shaved
salt and pepper
For the dressing
extra virgin olive oil
1 -2 tablespoon
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, adding olive oil slowly while you whisk, until it emulsifies.Add water to thin dressing if it seems thick.
- Peel and core pineapple, then slice extremely thin using a mandolin or food processor fitted with a slicing blade.
- Place arugula on plates, and top with thinly sliced pineapple and sliced red onion.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and shaved cheese.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, then drizzle with dressing.