jumbo pasta shells
( one package)
large curd cottage cheese
mozzarella cheese, shredded
( one jar)
parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook shells according to package directions. Put in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
- While shells are cooking, mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 c parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them. Stir them into the cheese mixture.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into the shells.
- Spread 1/4 of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 15x10 pan.
- Place shells open side up, and close together in the pan.
- Spread the remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.