2 (7 ounce) cans
herdez salsa verde
( or other brand)
1 (15 ounce) cans black beans or 1 (15 ounce) cans
shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard.
- Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a medium skillet with salsa verde and seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warmed.
- Spoon chicken into heated tortillas and top with beans and cheese.
- Serve with additional toppings if desired. (sour cream, cilantro, tomato, guacamole).