CORN BREAD CRUST
1 (11 ounce) cans
( or Mexican-style corn, drained )
2 (9 ounce) packages
corn muffin mix
( lightly beaten)
1 3/4 cups
( or a 15-ounce can of chili)
shredded cheddar cheese
shredded monterey jack cheese
thinly sliced green onion
( use tops too)
sliced drained pitted ripe olives
- CORN BREAD CRUST:.
- Coat two 10-inch round baking pans lightly with oil and line bottoms with cooking parchment.
- Combine the muffin mix, corn, milk, and eggs in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Spoon half of batter into each of the pans.
- Bake for 20 min; cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert each crust onto a serving platter.
- Heat the Chili in a saucepan over medium heat till hot.
- Spread the Chili evenly over the prepared crusts.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, and ripe olives.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Cut into 8 wedges.