peach halves in syrup
( cut small)
- In a saucepan, boil butter until it turns to a clear, hazel brown colour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the almond powder, icing sugar and corn starch together.
- Add in egg whites and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the hot butter into the batter and mix.
- Add in the honey.
- Spoon into small moulds, or any cupcake mould you have. Place a raspberry or a small chunk of peach in the center of each financier. Garnish by sprinkling a few slivers of pistachio.
- Bake in the oven 180°C until golden brown, about 8 - 15 minutes.
- Enjoy or keep in a air tight container up to a week.