gluten-free pancake mix
( I use Kinnikinnick's)
1/4 teaspoon butter or 1/4 teaspoon
1 pinch cinnamon or 1 pinch
2 -3 large
strawberries, thinly sliced
- Combine the mix, egg, salt, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Whisk in the water.
- Melt the butter on medium-high heat in a skillet and swirl to coat.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and swirl quickly to coat entirely. The mixture must be thin crusted.
- Fry until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and spread with jam.
- Spinkle on cinnamon/sugar and add strawberries.
- Gently roll up and serve.