extra wide egg noodles
- Cook noodles as directed on package but take off before being soft, almost cooked. Cook about 7 minutes when the water is boiling.Drain but do not rinse.
- Preheat oven 375*.
- Heat a round microwaveable baking dish in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Place butter in the dish and the noodles on top. Stir around until the noodles are coated with butter. Add salt and stir again.
- Pour milk all over the noodles. Stir until all are covered.
- Cover the dish with lid or foil.
- Stir twice while cooking.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- The noodles will absorb the milk and butter and be bigger and fluffier.
- Note I spray Pam on the under side of the aluminum foil so the top noodles will not stick to it.