( elephant garlic has many cloves & works well)
( or more)
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice off the very top of the garlic head. Place in a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil inside the head of garlic until it is completely filled and just starting to run down the side.
- Wrap tightly with foil and place on a cookie sheet and bake until tender and fragrant, roughly 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Peel outside off of bulb of garlic, then gently squeeze each clove out.
- Use in the recipe of your desire, or simply spread on bread for a wonderful addition to any meal.