lean ground meat
Pam cooking spray
1 (6 ounce) cans
1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon
1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1/2 cups
plain toasted breadcrumbs
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Pam in two 12 cup muffin pans.
- Place one wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Bake 375* for 7 minutes.
- Leave in muffin pans to cool.
- In frying pan, add ground meat, onions, celery,garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- Mix well. Add oil, if meat is lean or it is ground turkey. Lightly brown. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and sugar. Mix.
- Add two beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Distribute evenly in 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 375* 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes of cooking,sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of cups.