1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach
1 1/2 lbs
chopped fresh parsley
1 cup crackers or 1 cup
1 (12 ounce) packages
jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
favorite spaghetti sauce
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Combine spinach, parsley, crumbs, eggs, garlic, and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add turkey and mix well.
- Fill shells with this mixture.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Add shells and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.