red bell pepper, thinly sliced
garlic cloves, finely chopped
fresh ginger, finely chopped
jalapeno pepper, coarsely chopped
salt, to taste
- Cut the green beans diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cut the potatoes like french fries, about the same size as the beans.
- Slice the red bell pepper very thinly.
- In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil over high heat until softened, add the garlic, paprika and ginger and saute a few minutes more.
- Add the potatoes, jalapeno and tomato, and stir-fry until the tomato cooks dry.
- Add the green beans and stir-fry until just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, red-pepper and salt stirring in quickly.