filet of beef
garlic cloves, minced
fresh ground black pepper
- Combine Merlot, Worcestershire sauce, garlic cloves, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Stir and add beef filets.
- Let meat marinade for at least 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- When ready to grill steaks, heat grill.
- Place marinated beef filets on grill and cook until desired doneness.
- Serve with the rice and vegetables.
- Note: Add marinade mixture to a small saucepan and bring to a boil after meat has been removed.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over cooked filets.