1 3/4 cups
- The day before combine the following marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and blend together-- the buttermilk, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag; pour marinade over all.
- Marinate, refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain chicken thoroughly, then roll chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken on rack in baking pan; pour butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, uncovered for a crispy chicken. Or if boneless, about 50 minutes. When juices run clear.