light corn syrup
Cheerios toasted oat cereal
1 (12 ounce) packages
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved; remove from heat. Add peanut butter; stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Immediately press into greased pan.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
- Spread evenly over bars.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes, or cool completely at room temperature until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.