1 (8 ounce) boxes
macaroni and cheese mix
( with the powdered cheese)
1 (15 ounce) cans
1/2 cup butter or 1 cup
salt and pepper
water, as desired
- Cook onion and tomatoes together until onion is tender (add water if need to finish cooking process).
- Cook macaroni noodles until tender (as directed on box).
- Drain and mix with tomato and onion.
- Add milk and cheese packet.
- Add butter/margarine and salt and pepper.
- Add water to achieve desired thickness (this cooks up real thick, so I usually add a couple of cups).
- Heat until boiling, then turn off the heat and let sit for a bit before serving.