( about 5-6 medium sized)
- Scrub potatoes and cut in half or into thirds lengthwise (depending on the size-try to make them all equal and fairly big so they'll hold up well).
- Place potatoes in a pot with boiling salted water and blanch for 8 minutes.
- Strain potatoes and immediately immerse in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking process.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well, pat dry and return to bowl.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper and toss well to coat -Be careful because some potatoes may be soft, you don't want them to break
- Place potatoes on grill on medium heat 6-8 minutes or until they begin to brown.