free range eggs
shallot, chopped finely
organic pancetta, chopped into small cubes
garlic clove, chopped finely
chives, but add more to your liking, chopped finely
( or more)
- Put a medium/large frying pan on a low to medium heat.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and then a small knob of butter. Add the shallots and stir for a minute until slightly soft.Then add the garlic and finally the pancetta.Turn the heat to low.
- Beat 2 eggs in a mixing bowl with a whisk and add the single cream, pepper, salt and chives. Whisk in the cream cheese.
- Grate in the cheddar and mix with the whisk.
- Cut the mozerella into medium pieces and add to the egg mix.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the contents to the egg mix. Mix until combined.
- Put the frying pan used for earlier in the recipe back onto a medium heat and pour in the egg mix.
- Cook until the bottom of the omlette is golden brown, make sure you use a spatula to release the omlette's edges from the pan to prevent burning the sides of the egg mixture.
- Put the frying pan into a preheated oven, set at 250 degrees *C and cook until the omlette is puffed and starting to turn golden brown.
- Top the cooked omlette with small slices of mozerella and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and serve immediately.