1 1/2 tablespoons
garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 cups
red potatoes, diced with skins on
1 1/4 lbs
green beans, trimmed
1/3 cup fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup
fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
plum tomato, peeled and coarsely chopped
ground red pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic to pan; saute 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add potato, celery, salt, and beans; saute 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup water; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add cilantro or parsley, and tomatoes.
- Cover, reduce heat, and cook 4 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pepper.