1 (8 ounce) cans
cooked sausage links
whole pickled jalapeno peppers, canned
sesame seeds or
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Stack the slices of cheese on top of each other, cut in half and then cut each half into fourths.
- Cut the jalapeno peppers in half, remove seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles, place a jalapeno pepper half, 1 cheese stack and 1 sausage at the large end of the triangle; roll up and place tip on prepared baking pan.
- Beat the egg white with 1 teaspoon water, brush the prepared Kolaches with the egg white and then sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.