hot mashed potatoes
cream cheese, cubed
shredded cheddar cheese, divided
garlic cloves, minced
frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Preheat over to 375°F Brow meat in skillet and drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even, the more rustic it looks, the better.
- Sprinkle with remain 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or unt heated through.