( or you can use powdered drinking chocolate)
vanilla ice cream
( approx 4 large scoops)
CHOCOLATE SWIRL (to decorate glass)
milk chocolate chips
ice cream, to serve
- Put all the milkshake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For the chocolate swirl melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container stirring after every minute until smooth.
- Stir the milk into the melted chocolate and microwave for about another 30 seconds and then stir again until smooth.
- To decorate the serving glass, place a tablespoon of the chocolate swirl sauce on the inside rim of a tall glass and then allow it to move down the inside of the glass, spinning the glass to create a swirl effect. Repeat with remaining sauce for both glasses.
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses and place a scoop of ice cream on top of each one. ENJOY!