fresh spinach, washed and dried
crumbled feta cheese
( or sour cream)
- Place the pie crust in a deep dish pie pan. Whisk together eggs, milk, creme fraiche, salt and pepper.
- Place half the spinach leaves in a layer over the egg mixture, top with the feta, caramelized onions.
- Layer the remaining spinach on top and press down to get as much egg over top as possible.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 (make sure your oven is preheated). Check at that point for firmness. If it needs another 5 minutes put it back in.
- You may need to cover the crust i half way through so it doesn't darken too much.