yukon gold potatoes
1 -2 tablespoon
extra virgin olive oil
( use a good quality - I use Mastero)
Pam cooking spray
- Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
- Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
- Wash out some of the"starch" and then drain the potatoes well.
- Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
- Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!