apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
( about 3 cups)
brown sugar, packed
1 -2 teaspoon
1/4 cup cold butter or 1/4 cup
margarine, cut into small pieces
1 (17 1/2 ounce) packages
betty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 300°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss filling ingredients.
- Spread mixture in baking dish.
- In same large bowl, stir cookie mix and melted butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.