chipotle barbecue sauce
lime, zest of
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey, lime juice and zest and set aside.
- Combine flour, corn starch and seasoning salt in a bowl.
- Dust each wing with flour mixture and set aside on wax or parchment paper.
- Heat deep fryer or potted oil to 325 - 350°F.
- Dust a few wings at a time- second time and fry for 7 - 8 minutes - let cool on wire rack.
- When all the wings have been fried - heat 2 -tablespoons of butter in a deep pan.
- Add the sauce mixture and combine well with the butter (this makes them glossy).
- Add the wings and mix to make sure each wing is completely saturated with sauce & rewarmed .
- Serve -- .