2 (10 ounce) cans
shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1 (10 ounce) cans
low-fat cream of mushroom soup
light sour cream
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, prepare as on back of package. Add refried beans.
- Mix Mushroom soup with sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of this mixture over bottom of 9x13" casserole dish.
- Cut Flour tortillas in 1" squares with scissors. Place 1/2 of them on next in the baking dish, top with a layer of refried beans and ground meat. Put the rest of the flour tortillas on top and cover with remaining cream mixture. .
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve picante sauce or salsa and Tortilla chips on side.