chicken wings, cut in 2, tips discarded or boneless chicken
green bell pepper, sliced
1 cup carrots, cut in 1 inch diagonal slices or 1 cup
baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
5 -6 tablespoons
red pepper paste, (kochujang)
crushed dry red pepper, (Korean kochugaru)
( not the kind you put on pizza, found in oriental grocery stores)
- Boil wings in pot until blood no longer visible.
- Mix ingredients together and bring to boil.
- Cover and let simmer over Med heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until carrots reach desired tenderness.
- Serve with sticky white rice.