grated parmesan cheese
chopped fresh basil
( can substitute canned tomatoes)
provolone cheese, cut into fourths
( can substitute motzerella)
- Spray a 9 x 3 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Rinse spaghetti with cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine Parm with ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning and egg whites.
- Toss with cooked/rinses spaghetti to coat.
- Press half the spaghetti mixture the pan.
- sprinkle with half the basil.
- top with half the tomatoes
- place half the provolone cheese on top of tomatoes.
- Repeat last 4 steps with remaining half of ingredients.
- Bake in preheated 350 (F) degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let stand about 15 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Transfer to a serving platter, cut into wedges to serve.