grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
red pepper, cut in julienne strips
frozen shelled edamame, thawed
( available in most grocery stores)
garlic clove, minced
nonstick cooking spray
reduced sodium soy sauce
- Make sure seeds are removed from grapefruit sections; cut each section in half.
- Combine all flavoring sauce ingredients - a measuring cup works well.
- Mix cornstarch paste ingredients together in a small ramekin.
- Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking spray; add garlic and heat on a medium high burner until it becomes fragrant, being careful not to burn it; add crab and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- Add flavoring sauce and red peppers and stir-fry until boiling; create a large empty space or "well" in the middle of the wok and add the cornstarch paste; stir until hot and then incorporate with the other ingredients.
- Add the edamame and grapefruit and continue to stir fry until thoroughly heated, and sauce thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve, over brown rice if desired.