parmesan cheese, 8 oz fresh grated
fresh basil, chopped
garlic cloves, minced
pepper, freshly ground
2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans
artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped
1 (7 ounce) cans
diced green chilies, drained
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Set aside 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes until light brown and bubbly.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.