leftover cheddar bratwursts, diced into medium pieces
finely chopped white onion
diced frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, slightly thawed
ground black pepper
leftover mixed vegetables
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat add oil.
- When hot but not smoking add potatoes, onions, and diced meat.
- Sprinkle meat/potato/onion mixture with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook until potatoes and meat are lightly browned and onion is tender.
- Add veggies and gently mix into potatoes.
- Stir lightly until veggies are heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.