red bell pepper, chopped
green bell pepper, chopped
fresh ginger, grated
medium-grain white rice, precooked
eggs, cracked and beaten
- Cut bacon into half inch pieces and fry in a wok until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside leaving all the bacon grease in the wok.
- Sautee the peppers and onions in the bacon grease until almost tender. The onions should be slightly translusent. Add in the ginger.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the wok and add the rice, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Fry the rice until it shows signs of browning or crisping. It is okay if the vegetables begin to mix in at this point.
- Push aside the rice to make room to scramble the eggs. Once the eggs are cooked blend them into the rice and vegetables. It's okay if the vegetables and rice get into the eggs during the scrambling.
- Add reserved cooked bacon and mix well.
- Serve with extra soy sauce to taste.