angel hair pasta
green beans, fresh
light soy sauce
1 tablespoon chinese rice wine or 1 tablespoon
green onions, shredded
( sort of julienned)
- Cook noodles according to directions. Drain and toss with 1 T of the oil.
- Slice meat into thin shreds.
- Trim green beans and cut into bit size pieces.
- Heat 3 T of oil in a preheated wok or skillet. Add the noodles and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes with 1 T soy sauce. Remove to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and stir-fry beans and meat for about 2 minutes. Add sugar, wine, remaining soy sauce and half of green onions. Blend the meat mixture well and pour on top of noodles. Sprinkle with sesame oil and remaining green onions. Serve hot or cold with optional chili sauce.