low sodium soy sauce
dark sesame oil
2 (6 ounce)
boneless skinless salmon fillets
- Combine soy sauce, wasabi, and sesame oil in a plastic bag or bowl and add fish. Marinate for at least 5 minutes or more, turning occasionally to coat.
- Remove fish and keep leftover marinade.
- Spay cooking pan with spray and broil salmon on each side for 2-4 minutes.
- Add remaining marinade and cook for another 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pink sushi ginger, brown rice and vegetables (not included in calories).