1 1/2 lbs
chicken breasts, cubed
garlic cloves, minced
1 (15 1/4 ounce) cans
fruit cocktail, tropical kind
salt and pepper
cooked jasmine rice
- Drain tropical fruit, reserving juice; set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup reserved juice with soy sauce, ginger, paprika, turmeric, and allspice in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix orange juice and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
- Salt and pepper chicken. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and scallion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry until no longer pink.
- Add orange juice and soy sauce mixtures to the wok. Stir gently for about 30 seconds.
- Add fruit salad, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add orange juice with cornstarch to the wok and stir until thickened.
- Serve over hot jasmine rice.