1 (113.39 g) can
mild diced green chilies
1 (396.89 g) can
chunk style albacore tuna, drained
1 (304.75 g) can
campbell's Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
tomatillos, skinned finely chopped
1 (793.78 g) can
la victoria mild green enchilada sauce
size corn tortillas
Pam cooking spray
shredded monterey jack cheese
- In mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mild diced green chilies (the whole can), cumin. Mix well until smooth. Add the tuna, if large chunks, take a fork and split. Mix lightly. Add the soup and tomatillos and mix.
- In large diameter sauce pan warm the enchilada Sauce.
- Spray Pam on 9 X 13 pan.
- Preheat over 375*.
- Dip each tortilla in the sauce quickly, drain over saucepan and fill with a spoon of tuna mixture.on the lower portion. Roll up, and put in pan, seam side down.
- If you are going to cook immediately pour the enchilada sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Last five minutes of baking, sprinkle shredded cheese down the middle if desired.
- Garnish with sliced avocados dipped in lemon juice for each individual serving.
- Note: If making ahead and refrigerating, do not pour the enchilada sauce over the dish until it is ready to go in the oven.