vanilla ice cream
heavy whipping cream
1 1/4 cups
graham crackers, finely crushed
oil, for deep-fat frying
- Using a 1/2 cup-ice cream scoop, place six scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet and freeze.
- Place heavy cream in a shallow bowl.
- Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon in another shallow bowl.
- Dip ice cream balls in cream, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate remaining cream and set aside remaining crumb mixture.
- Roll ice cream balls again in cream, then coat again with crumbs.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
- Fry ice cream balls for 10-15 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.