1 (9 inch) prepared pizza crust (can be the pre-made stuff or the canned refrigerated kind, whatever fits your budget) or 1 (9 inch)
( can be the pre-made stuff or the canned refrigerated kind, whatever fits your budget)
( I used the hickory honey flavor)
whole berry cranberry sauce
vegetarian beef strips
( I used Morningstar Farms Veggie Steak Strips)
mango, peeled, and cubed
1 1/2 cups
colby-monterey jack cheese
- preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine bbq sauce and cranberry sauce and mix together.
- spread bbq sauce/cranberry mixture onto pizza crust, leaving about a half inch to an inch border on edge.
- sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of sauce.
- Arrange "steak" and mango on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over "steak" and mango.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14 - 16 minutes (or until crust is golden brown).
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving.